Admitted to California bar, 1988. Mr. Cooley has experience in a broad variety of complex business litigation areas, with an emphasis on intellectual property.
Mr. Cooley has worked on numerous television and feature film purchase and option transactions with all major studios including Disney, Fox and Warners Bros. He is a current member of the Writer's Guild of America.
Mr. Cooley practices business litigation with an emphasis on development and environmental matters.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, Berkeley, California
- J.D. - 1988
- University of California at Los Angeles
- B.A. - 1985
- Litigated multiple cases of high technology misappropriation, including patent and trademark infringement.
- Successful prosecution of patent infringement action against national manufacturer, resulting in destruction of all infringing products and a confidential six figure settlement.
- Obtained dismissal, at summary judgment, of multi-district $75 million trade secret lawsuits against our clients.
- Business Litigation
- California, 1988