EXCEPTIONAL TRIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE, UNMATCHED CLIENT SERVICE
Admitted to California bar, 2003. Ms. Gerth has extensive experience in business litigation, with an emphasis on real estate, construction law and insurance coverage.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. – 2003
- University of California, Irvine
- B.A. – 2000
- Honors: cum laude
- Regularly advises clients on insurance coverage under commercial, fire, D&O, fidelity, recall and other insurance policies.
- Successfully prosecuted bad faith claim against multiple insurers for refusal to defend trade secret lawsuits, resulting in confidential seven figure settlement.
- Successfully prosecuted claim against insurer to compel it to pay expenses incurred in national product recall campaign.