Admitted to Texas bar in 1990, and California bar in 1994. Ms. Moss practices complex business and commercial litigation, including disputes regarding corporate and partnership fiduciary duties, employment litigation, environmental coverage disputes, deceptive trade practices and professional liability.
Formerly with Fulbright & Jaworski in Houston, Texas, where she defended aviation related tort actions, as well as premises liability and products liability matters. Ms. Moss has successfully tried numerous jury trials and bench trials, arbitrations and mediations.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, Californi
- J.D. - 1990
- San Diego State University
- B.A. - 1987
Representative Recent Matters
- Tried multiple cases to verdict in state and federal court, including shareholder derivative actions against multiple businesses, and a federal disability discrimination suit against a senior housing project.
- Obtained dismissal, on summary judgment, of age and disability discrimination claim brought against our client, an aerospace parts manufacturer.
- Successful settlement, with our summary judgment motion pending, of malpractice action against our client, an accounting firm.
- Regularly counsels our business owner clients on corporate governance issues and responding to shareholder claims.
- General Civil Litigation
- Business and Commercial matters
- Employment Litigation
- Environmental Coverage Dispute
- Deceptive Trade practices
- Professional Liability