EXCEPTIONAL TRIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE, UNMATCHED CLIENT SERVICE
Intellectual Property And Unfair Competition Claims
Burns & Moss protects the intellectual property of its clients in manufacturing, energy, aviation and other business fields. Representative recent matters include:
- Successful prosecution of patent infringement suit against a national manufacturer in which the defendant destroyed all infringing products and paid our client a confidential six-figure settlement.
- Obtaining dismissal at the summary judgment of $75 million trade secret claims brought against our client, an energy consortium, and our firm obtained insurance coverage for defense fees.
- Successfully defending claims that sellers of a service business had defrauded buyers; our clients received a confidential mid-seven-figure settlement from buyers.
- Obtaining dismissal of $83 million wrongful competition claims brought against national airline industry company, and the firm obtained insurance coverage for defense fees.
- Successful oversight of Consumer Product Safety Commission’s nationwide recall of client’s products, and our firm obtained insurance coverage for defense fees.