Kathryn M. Schwertfeger
Ms. Schwertfeger has worked on a broad array of transactions and general corporate representation for emerging growth and middle market public companies.
Ms. Schwertfeger regularly represents clients in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, public and private debt, and acts as General Counsel for several clients.
University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
J.D. – 1986
Honors: Order of the Coif
University of Southern California
B.A. – 1983
- Creation of joint venture with major international freight forwarder to handle perishable goods in the United States, Ecuador and Mexico, including formation and structuring of entities, purchase of existing businesses of each joint venture partner and renegotiation of on-going support agreements.
- Sale of interest in fuel service business in Israel for $10 million dollars including renegotiation of entity and airport agreements to enable transaction.
- Sale of senior living facility for $71,000,000, including purchase and financing of the purchase of related property, rezoning and subdivision of property to enable transaction.
- Sale of 49.9 MW geothermal facility for $83,000,000, including purchase of preferred interests, to enable transaction.
- Negotiation of senior secured credit facility for $40,000,000 for international aviation services business.